Material: Bamboo fiber
Brush Bristles：12 mm
Packaging included： Bamboo Toothbrushes
▲The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends changing out your toothbrush every 3 months.
▲After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush.
▲Clinical studies show that a worn out toothbrush removes less plaque than a new toothbrush.
▲ Your toothbrush builds up a large number of bacteria, so common sense practices also suggests to replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
▲It is also a good idea to replace your toothbrush after getting over a illness.
▲Keep the earth green Almost 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes make it to our landfills every year.
▲All that plastic can take up to 1,000 years to decompose and can even leak pollutants into the surrounding soil and water.
▲WHY We Use Bamboo to make Toothbrush Bamboo is environmentally friendly because it grows super fast, over a yard per day that's over 3 feet every single day, plus bamboo can grow in close proximity to each other.
• Bamboo Handle: The ergonomic, shaped handle fits the hand perfectly thereby allowing for great handling of the brush.
• Bristles: Our bamboo charcoal infused bristles clean extremely well and hold up. When you have reached the end of your toothbrush's life cycle (generally 2-3 months), remove the bristles with a pliers and recycle them. The rest is compostable, biodegradable.
• Function : Deep Cleaning Toothbrush -- Form doesn't mean much without function. Our formed brush fits the hand well and the bristles give a deep clean, in turn providing uniquely high-end functionality.
• Design: Simple Designs. We strive to keep it clean.
• Eco-Friendly: Bamboo is natures fiber. We hear this all the time, but it's true. Bamboo is technically a grass fiber. As such, it grows fast --very fast. This makes bamboo an ideal - sustainable - material for making our toothbrush.