Cheeky Bamboo Toothbrush Biodegradable Organic Eco-Friendly Natural Charcoal-Infused w/BPA-Free Medium Soft Nylon Bristles [4 pack]

Price: $8.21
Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2019-05-19 01:31:48 EDT and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on http://www.amazon.com/ at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Manufacturer Description

Cheeky Bamboo

Here at "Cheeky Bam!boo", we strive to dedicate ourselves to be more environmentally conscious on how we purchase certain products in the market place.
Cheeky Bamboo transpired through vast research on how we can reduce our carbon foot print on the planet. Ultimately, demonstrating more earth-friendly practices for our children.

Package includes 1 year of toothbrushes! Bamboo is stronger than wood -- heathier then any plastic.

Self drying! Soft bristles for sensitive gums.

✔︎ Individually numbered so no confusion

✔︎ Will never splinter

✔︎ Naturally kills bacteria

✔︎ BPA free nylon bristles

✔︎ Plastic free packaging

✔︎ Biodegradable

✔︎ Recyclable

✔︎ Nontoxic

✔︎ Highly durable

✔︎ Lightweight

✔︎ Healthy

✔︎ Eco-friendly

✔︎ Stylish & Modern

Product Features

★ YOUR BEST NATURAL ORGANIC BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES: These smooth bio-degradable Bamboo toothbrushes are a great way to maintain the environment. If you would like, when you're done with your CHEEKY TOOTHBRUSHS, simply remove the nylon bristles, place them in your regular bin and toss the handle into your organics bin or compost. Feel free to give them a second life placing them in your garden as markers, for your vegetables and plants. ★ GIVE TO A GREAT CAUSE. Cheeky Bam!boo will donate 1% of sales to "The Ocean Cleanup". We are so honored & thrilled to give to such a passionate company. The Ocean Cleanup is participating in the largest clean up in history. A full-scale deployment of their systems is estimated to clean up 50 % of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch every 5 years. Visit our website for more information about their revolutionary company that inspires us to do more and more every day! ★ 100% RECYCLABLE HANDLE AND PACKAGING: The ADA (American Dental Association) dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. This 4 pack is a 1 year supply of organic toothbrushes! The bamboo handle is a natural water repellent with a simplistic, sleek and elegant design. There is no need to dry the bamboo after use as it simply dries fast. The perfect ideal charcoal toothbrush. ★ REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT TODAY! BY SIMPLY SWITCHING TO THE MOST SUSTAINABLE TOOTHBRUSH OUT THERE- In the U.S. alone, more than 1 billion plastic toothbrushes are tossed away every year. Let's consider this -- the first ever plastic toothbrush ever made, still exists on our planet today...in its original form. Billions upon BILLIONS of plastic toothbrushes plague our earth. Recycling is not a sufficient way, because ONLY 1% is recycled while the other 99% end up in LANDFILLS and OCEANS.

Write a Review