The DadGear Backpack Diaper Bag has extra-large capacity and 13 specially-designed organization compartments for storing diapers, wipes, up to 4 bottles, changing pad, clothing, toys, mom or dad's keys and cell phone, and more. Excellent for traveling, and a highly dependable carry-all from newborn through toddler years. Includes integrated stroller straps and washable changing pad. Made in USA.
The DadGear Backpack is the go-to diaper bag for tens of thousands of involved dads and active parents around the world, including Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis! The DadGear Backpack is durably constructed and has features like the Diaper Hammock, Quick Access Wipes Window, and more than a dozen compartments to help you stay super organized. Plus you'll be able to remain hands free while out with your little ones!
ABOUT DADGEAR DIAPER BAGS:
* Made in USA
* Highest qualtiy construction and materials
* Light-colored interior
* Non-diaper bag look
* Dad-friendly styling and features
* Great gift for new or expecting dads
* Clamshell design - you'll never have to blindly dig to the bottom of the DadGear Backpack. Simply open the main clamshell compartment and quickly see everything inside.
* Easy-access wipes compartment - wipes are a parent's best friend and we often need them at a moment's notice. No need to open the bag and go fishing. Just pull down the quick access flap to grab wipes in an instant. Fits most major brands of soft pack baby wipes.
* Diaper Hammock - seeing a trend here? We don't like to dig for stuff. That's why we designed features like the Diaper Hammock, which keeps diapers near the top of the pack for easy retrieval and lightning fast diaper changes!
* Comfortable design - longer excursions carrying lots of childcare essentials are a breeze with the Backpack's ergonomically designed, padded, and adjustable shoulder straps.
Made in USA - Lifetime Warranty
Backpack-style diaper bag
13 easy-access compartments for organization
Includes stroller straps, changing pad, padded straps
Great gift for new and expecting dads