KDGold Concentrate Natural All-Purpose Soap Cleaner
• Soap: All soaps have natural antibacterial properties, making KD Gold ideal to use all around the house; bathroom, kitchen, living room, play room, garage, and yard.
• Non-toxic: Gentle enough for human baby and animal use, yet strong enough for industrial cleaning, all while being hypoallergenic.
• Uses: KDGold Concentrate can be used for anything from bathing a newborn to degreasing an old 426 Hemi or detailing a new Harley; scrubbing floors and washing fruits and vegetables; cleaning toilets and washing hair, tattoos and automobiles; cleaning a leather sofa or washing delicate lace; doing loads of laundry and shampooing the carpet, not to mention it's one of the best spot removers ever, especially puppy puddles! KDGold's only limitation is lack of imagination.
• Colloidal Micelle Technology: Created by using cutting edge colloidal micelle nano-chemistry technology makes it an extremely powerful cleaner yet so gentle you're amazed at how it could work at all.
• Economical: A Quart of KDGold Concentrate makes anywhere from 2-10 Gallons of Ready-To-Use Soap depending on the proposed use, a little concentrate goes a long way.
• To Use: Dilute! KDGold requires water to activate it's powerful cleaning capabilities. KDGold needs 3 things to work effectively: Water, Agitation (spay bottle works well to agitate the nano particles), and Dwell Time (2 to 3 minutes usually does the trick).
• The Ingredients: Purified Water (reverse osmosis), organic alcohol (cooked off during manufacturing), fatty acids derived from edible and seed bearing plants including coconut oil, and baking soda.
Manufactured and bottled in the U.S.A.
All purpose, Natural, Eco-friendly, Super Concentrate Pure Soap Cleaner
Industrially Powerful Cleaner yet Safe for Children to Use
Non-toxic, Certified Biodegradable & Kosher, Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly, Baby & Pet Safe
Concentrated: Dilute for a wide array of uses: from personal care to industrial strength cleaning
Hypoallergenic: made for people with multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS), severe allergies and immunodeficiencies